Sunday, December 22, 2013

lazy asshole mix of whatever i found on my computer;


http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqkkh7

Keith Mansfield - Funky Fanfare
Born Without a Face - Teeth Machine
Neanderthal - Neuter
Brooke Candy - I Wanna Fuck Right Now
Ms. 45 soundtrack - Arab v.2
Without You I'm Hunting Them - Dance with me Before I'm Dust
Phyllomedusa - Gephyromantis Silvanus
Mr. Bungle - Everyone I Went to High School With is Dead
Switchyard - Hybrid Moments
Joe Turano - Everybody But You
Thee Nodes - Filthy Gaze
Deathpile - Addicted
Findlay - Greasy Love
Creamface - Girl Power
Michael Holm - theme from Mark of the Devil
Portishead - Cowboys
Antaeus - Here is Punishment
Nuclear Death - Fetal Lament
Wesley Willis - the Vultures Ate My Dead Ass Up
Mark Crozer - Broken Out of Love
Prurient - There Are Still Secrets
Arabrot - End of First Chant I
Tonetta - Pressure Zone
Vio-Lence - Serial Killer
Dragon Sound - Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment