Friday, February 14, 2014

It's a V.D. Day: Valentine's mix for anyone who basically has something wrong with them

hey here's 14 songs about love for people that get told on an almost routine basis that they don't know fuck-spit about love.

It's a VD Day mix:

1. ROB - Boum (i warned you not to go out tonight...)
2. BRAINBOMBS - Lipstick on my Dick ("Hey baby, you look a little pale")
3. HAVE A NICE LIFE - I Don't Love (I don't want to make this face anymore)
4. PRURIENT - Precious Love (What chains have tied my hands and feet)
5. PAUL SIMON - Allergies (My head intercedes with my bodily needs)
6. THE COMMUNION - Postcards from Solitary (Strings will keep being threaded until the rope is thick enough to pull off my head)
7. THE PRETTY THINGS - Loneliest Person (the day it seems too dark for me)
8. JAWBREAKER - I Love You So Much it's Killing Us Both (I don't think I hate you enough to commit you to me)
9. LEVIATHAN - Harlot Rises ("...lyrics are important and also very hard for me... at times, the way things come out in words sounds like nonsense. I don't consider myself a poet by any means.")
10. NAVICON TORTURE TECHNOLOGIES - I Want to Commit a Crime of Passion
11. SELF DEFENSE FAMILY - Tithe Pig (distrust crowds and don't leave the house)
12. BLACK HEART PROCESSION - Guess I'll Forget You (we all know there's no way out)
13. KICKBACK - Sideshow (Deepthroated emotions Your tears incite)
14. JASON SCHWARTZMAN - Little Locked Room (bittersweet cacophony)

No comments:

Post a Comment